Saturday, July 4, 2009

Radio Silence- pictures of ME!



I apologize for being negligent on the blogging front. TRUST me, though. Some interesting things have been happening, and I've had an action packed last week and few days. Suffice to say, I hope the scar lasts so I can pretend I'm a bad-ass... I'll post a few things in the next few days. BUT, I'm on my way home to from Brussels now, and will be back in contact shortly. A few teasers... Myself and Dr. Fowler enjoying the official hospital Jollof (or Jollah-- I saw it spelled a few different ways) rice in the cafeteria, and Joseph, Dr. Borbor and the ward nurses checking out a sonogram on one of our ICU patients. Hmmm, with the Brussels internet, maybe I'll risk posting a video before the plane leaves... Oh, no, can't-- long story as to why not, involving the Liberian National Police, my undercover operation, and the aforementioned scar. Oh, apparently the flight is oversold and they're looking for people to stay in Brussels tonight... This is God testing me after the events of the past 3 days-- Lord, no worries. I have learned that discretion is the better part of valor...
--andrew

1 comment: